At Gallagher | Krich, APC, we offer legal services in a variety of civil practice areas. We offer experienced legal guidance for individuals and businesses throughout Southern California.
Our lawyers draw on more than 12 years of combined experience to help achieve clients' goals. We take a team approach to developing innovative solutions to clients' problems. We are also zealous advocates with extensive trial and negotiation skills. Additionally, as a small firm, we work closely with our clients to develop effective strategies for meeting their individual needs.
To learn more about how we can assist you, please contact our firm at 858-777-2037 to arrange a free consultation. We look forward to working with you.
Types Of Legal Matters We Handle
We offer representation in a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Collections: We represent individuals and businesses seeking to enforce debts and judgments.
- Business litigation: We provide experienced representation for businesses in contractual disputes, trademark infringement, trade secret theft, fraud and other civil claims.
- Business organization: We assist businesses with formation and start-up needs. We also serve as general counsel to address any legal issues that arise during the life of the business.
- Business transactions: We provide professional guidance in all types of transactions, including purchase and sales, drafting and reviewing contracts, and crafting promissory notes.
- Resolving contract disputes: We provide legal guidance for drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts to minimize the risk of disputes. We also represent clients in alternative dispute resolution such as mediation and arbitration.
- Breach of contract litigation: We provide efficient and cost-effective representation for individuals and businesses in all types of contract claims.
- Immigration: We serve as trusted advisers for clients seeking nonimmigrant visas to live temporarily in the United States, either for themselves, for family or for employees.
- Personal injury: We are dedicated to helping clients obtain fair compensation for injuries cause by another's negligence.
- Real estate transactions: We represent clients in residential real estate transactions, litigation and mediation.
- Trusts and estates: We offer personalized guidance for clients with basic or complex estates.
- Mediation: Attorney Troy Krich is a certified mediator. We offer mediation services as well as representation for clients facing mediation.
Free Consultation · Contact Our Poway Area Contract Dispute Attorneys
Please call Gallagher | Krich, APC, at 858-777-2037 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case with a San Diego business agreement attorney. Evening and weekend meetings are available by appointment.
Interpretación español disponible con cita previa.