Drugs and medication should help you or the loved ones to improve the health condition you might suffer from. Unfortunately, this may not always be the case. Doctors, nurses or pharmacists might:
make mistakes in prescribing or administrating the drugs,
fail in properly counseling you on how to use the drugs, or
recommend unsafe drugs for your individual medical condition.
If you suffer an injury because of any type of medication errors, then you are entitled to bring a claim against the party at fault, being a doctor, nurse, pharmacists or a medical facility. Contact our highly experienced lawyers in handling numerous cases and trust them to evaluate your unique case.
Professional legal representation for medication error cases
Doctors, nurses, and pharmacists have a duty of care for all their patients. However, they may fail you by being negligent in their position as health care professionals. Gallagher Krich, APC attorneys are experts in investigating and defending medication error cases:
- We support all victims that were injured or made ill, and the family members who have lost their loved one due to medication errors.
- Our attorneys thoroughly investigate each case to find and prove liability.
- We deal with the whole communication and negotiation work with the doctor/pharmacist, medical facility, drug producer company or their insurers.
- Our highly dedicated lawyers fight for and provide you with the compensation you fully deserve for all your damages, such as additional medical treatment, and rehabilitation costs, pain and suffering, loss of income or earning capacity, emotional distress.
Free Consultation From Our Personal Injury Attorneys
To learn more about how we can assist you in navigating the personal injury process, call Gallagher Krich, APC, at (858) 926-5797. We offer free initial consultations as well as evening and weekend meetings by appointment.
Interpretación español disponible con cita previa.
Experienced in various medication cases
Gallagher Krich, APC files claims and builds strong lawsuits for victims that experienced situations such as the following:
- Overdoses caused by negligent staff of a hospital or nursing home, or by a pharmacy error;
- Prescription errors caused by oversight or illegible handwriting;
- Pharmacy mistakes resulted from prescribing two drugs that react dangerously when taken together, from incorrect labeling or from receiving someone else’s medication;
- Diagnostic errors that lead to incorrect medication;
- Poorly medication counseling causing improper use of medication by the patient;
- Dangerous or severe side effects of drugs that are unsafe for a specific medical history of one patient.
If you are confronted with any of these medication error cases or other similar situations, seek the assistance of our qualified and skilled lawyers!
Our Team Has 26 Years of Combined Experience
Are you ready to take the next step?
Our lawyers are ready to help. Contact us today with your questions.