As an industrial worker, you are always at risk of suffering accidents. We wish you accident-free work life, but as experienced attorneys we are aware that accidents might happen even in the most secure workplaces: slips and falls, contact with heavy objects or equipment, inhalation of chemical substances, fires, and explosions to name some examples.
In case you are the victim of an industrial accident, immediately seek out the medical attention you need, and then contact Gallagher Krich, APC to support you with highly experienced lawyers ready to represent your rights. Do not accept any settlement, before you consult an attorney!
Diverse and sound attorney experience in industrial accidents
Gallagher Krich APC attorneys represent workers in industrial accidents such as:
- Any injuries resulted from contact with an object or equipment in the workplace;
- Overexertion injuries, such as sprains, strains, back injuries;
- Slips and falls, broken bones from misplaced objects or unsafe floors, stairs;
- Motion injuries caused by repetitive work tasks;
- Respiratory problems, chemical burns, poisoning, visual impairment caused by exposure to harmful substances;
- Head injuries leading to traumatic brain injuries;
- Any injuries resulting from fires or explosions;
Call us to discuss your unique case and provide you with adequate support and representation.
Free Consultation Contact Our Personal Injury
To learn more about how we can assist you in navigating the personal injury process, call Gallagher Krich, APC, at (858) 926-5797. We offer free initial consultations as well as evening and weekend meetings by appointment.
Interpretación español disponible con cita previa.
Professional and dedicated representation
When you choose Gallagher Krich APC to represent you in an industrial accident case, here is what you can expect from our skilled attorneys:
We take all the necessary time to understand and reveal the circumstances of your accident
Many industrial accidents are caused by the negligence of the employer, your supervisor or other parties, like the producer of equipment. We will run a thorough investigation of your case to identify all the causes of your injuries such as:
- Failure to develop or follow safety protocols or to train workers properly on safety issues;
- Failure to complete inspections and maintenance of equipment;
- Failure to provide adequate safety equipment;
- Negligence in storing equipment, objects or in organizing the workplace;
- Negligence to secure stairs or wet floors.
We guide you through the process
We will review all relevant factual and legal issues. We will provide you with a clear understanding of your rights and legal options and the benefits and costs of those options. Finally, we will represent you in front of your employer or any other party responsible for your accident.
We will file for and get the benefits you deserve
Our attorneys will make sure your request is done professionally and on time. The length of the process depends on the complexity of your unique case. However, our lawyers will do everything in their power to help you to receive your benefits as soon as possible while taking the necessary time to negotiate the best possible settlement for you.
We are here for your needs
During your case, we are devoted to meet your needs and fight for your rights. Expect to work directly with one of our attorneys, who will be available and approachable at any time.
We invite you to call Gallagher Krich, APC to arrange a free consultation for your industrial accident case.
Our Team Has 26 Years of Combined Experience
Are you ready to take the next step?
Our personal injury lawyers are ready to help. To get started, please have the following important documentation available:
medical records, bills, where you were treated, who treated you, police report, pictures, witness names, health insurance, car insurance, employer info, and other pertenant documents.