If you or your loved ones are the victims of an assault and battery, be aware that this leads to more than the criminal prosecution of the attacker. The law takes your injury seriously and you can pursue justice through civil courts and receive just and fair compensation for your damages.
Assault is defined as an act that threatens physical harm to a person regardless if actual harm is done. Battery occurs when the attacker manages to hit or make contact with you. These violent actions can range from verbal threats or bullying to serious physical attacks that might even result in death. Assault and battery cases are complex to handle, so make sure you have an experienced lawyer on your side.
Professionally handling all assault and battery cases
Gallagher Krich, APC attorneys are here to build your case and fight for your rights.
- Our skillful attorneys will investigate your case and establish all potentially liable parties. Your attacker is the first responsible party, but the owner of a property where the assault or battery occurred might be liable as well. The owners are responsible to keep their parking lots, stores, restaurants, bars, etc. safe for anyone who uses their premises.
- To recover financially for the damages you have suffered during an assault or battery, we will file a lawsuit in civil court against the attacker or other liable persons or entities.
- Through strong legal representation on your side, the court will decide what is fair to compensate for your economic damages, medical bills, emotional distress, pain and suffering.
Free Consultation From Our Personal Injury Attorneys
To learn more about how we can assist you in navigating the personal injury process, call Gallagher Krich, APC, at (858) 926-5797. We offer free initial consultations as well as evening and weekend meetings by appointment.
Interpretación español disponible con cita previa.
Be prepared for strong legal work
For that, follow these basic steps you need to take immediately after the attack:
- Call for help, and get the medical assistance you need. Keep all the medical records and bills!
- If it’s possible, take photos of the scene.
- Make sure you file a police report about the assault or battery, detailing how your injury occurred.
- Get witnesses’ contact details, who could testify for you in court.
- Write down or record anything you can remember about the attack and the assailants.
- Contact Gallagher Krich, APC attorneys to study your case and pursue justice for you.
If you or your loved ones have been victims of assault and battery, contact our personal injury lawyers to fully understand your legal options and rights.
Our Team Has 26 Years of Combined Experience
Are you ready to take the next step?
Our immigration lawyers are ready to help. Contact us today with your questions.
We can help with cases involving:
Our lawyers are here to help.
At Gallagher Krich, APC, we maintain a nationwide attorney referral network of seasoned trial lawyers who can offer you the opportunity to maximize your potential personal injury recovery.
We provide you with a free case evaluation to help you obtain, organize and itemize your evidence through a review of your medical billing and loss of past and future earnings.
Our team of attorneys will examine your records against comparable cases to specifically identify your emotional harm, pain and suffering against medical-legal support and classification of the type of injury to determine a “multiplier” of your out-of-pocket medical expenses from which to examine your pain and suffering.
We quickly establish effective communication with insurance companies. Our lawyers can intervene to stop debt recovery companies from harassing you with overly aggressive collection of outstanding medical bills arising from the events giving rise to your personal injury claims.
Finally, our office will give you a realistic assessment of your case. We will discuss how to optimize your claim and develop an actionable plan to resolve your case.