A spinal cord injury is one of the most serious damages caused by car accidents, assaults, falls, and even minor accidents. If you are suffering from a spinal cord injury which was caused by the negligence of a business entity, the government, or by another person, then you are entitled to compensation. Consult our attorneys with reliable expertise in spinal cord injury cases, before talking or signing any agreement with the insurance company!
Our attorneys help you to overcome spinal cord injury challenges
Gallagher Krich, APC attorneys fully understand the impact that the spinal cord injury can have on your life.
- Based on medical investigations and reports, our attorneys have the necessary expertise to assess the damages of the injury on your health and life. Physical damages can range from minor muscle control difficulties to complete paralysis.
- We document the incident that led to spinal cord injury and determines who and how a person or an entity is responsible for your accident.
- Our lawyers are very knowledgeable in calculating the compensation you are entitled to including medical bills, future medical costs for treatment and rehabilitation, lost wages, pain, and suffering.
- Usually, insurance companies try to get spinal cord victims to settle for less money than what would be right for them. Our lawyers are highly experienced negotiators, devoted to fight for your rights and get you the compensation you deserve.
Our attorneys’ main suggestion for you is to get immediately the medical attention you need, and then reach us! We will evaluate your special case and defend your rights as a victim of a spinal cord accident.
Free Consultation From Our Personal Injury Attorneys
To learn more about how we can assist you in navigating the personal injury process, call Gallagher Krich, APC, at (858) 926-5797. We offer free initial consultations as well as evening and weekend meetings by appointment.
Interpretación español disponible con cita previa.
Protecting and demanding all your rights
We can help with cases about spinal cord injuries that occurred due to negligence, misconduct or lack of care of a person, a business entity or government. Most common damages that can be claimed after a spinal cord accident are:
- Medical bills and costs for future medical treatment or rehabilitation;
- Lost income or lost earning capacity;
- Ongoing disability;
- Pain and suffering;
- Emotional distress;
- Inability to participate in day-to-day activities;
Our Team Has 26 Years of Combined Experience
Are you ready to take the next step?
Our immigration lawyers are ready to help. Contact us today with your questions.
We can help with cases involving:
Our lawyers are here to help.
At Gallagher Krich, APC, we maintain a nationwide attorney referral network of seasoned trial lawyers who can offer you the opportunity to maximize your potential personal injury recovery.
We provide you with a free case evaluation to help you obtain, organize and itemize your evidence through a review of your medical billing and loss of past and future earnings.
Our team of attorneys will examine your records against comparable cases to specifically identify your emotional harm, pain and suffering against medical-legal support and classification of the type of injury to determine a “multiplier” of your out-of-pocket medical expenses from which to examine your pain and suffering.
We quickly establish effective communication with insurance companies. Our lawyers can intervene to stop debt recovery companies from harassing you with overly aggressive collection of outstanding medical bills arising from the events giving rise to your personal injury claims.
Finally, our office will give you a realistic assessment of your case. We will discuss how to optimize your claim and develop an actionable plan to resolve your case.