Thomas F. Gallagher Esq.
Before founding the practice as a solo practitioner in 2008, Mr. Gallagher was an associate with Barton H. Hegeler, APLC, working in the insurance defense industry on medical malpractice claims. In this capacity Mr. Gallagher gained perspective on the defensive side of law practice, working with a great team of attorneys before venturing onto his own practice.
Mr. Gallagher then partnered with Troy Krich, Esq. and Melissa Bobrow, Esq. to form Gallagher, Krich & Bobrow, APC. The firm focuses on personal injury, general civil litigation, especially in the area of business litigation, breach of contract, corporate dissolution and real estate litigation. The firm enjoys a clientele of small local business owners, franchisees, and individuals involved in civil disputes (both plaintiffs and defendants). In addition, the firm has partnered with local counsel in the areas of bankruptcy, criminal law and family law to provide referrals to our existing clients. Clients can expect personal interaction with each of the attorneys, rather than paralegals or secretaries.
In some circumstances, our attorneys meet clients at their business or home address to alleviate stress on busy or incapacitated individuals. Mr. Gallagher has brought six figure awards and defended frivolous cases to dismissal. We value our clients’ trust in our services and look forward to speaking to you about your particular needs.
Areas of Practice
- 60% Civil Litigation
- 40% Contracts (Drafting, Review, Negotiation)
- 60% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 2006
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2010
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. – 2006
- Guilford College, Greensboro, North Carolina
- 5 Point Detail, Inc.
- Viacel Corp dba Big Game Promotions
- Servpro of Fairbanks Ranch/E. Rancho Santa Fe
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Native American Lawyers Association, Member, 2009-Present
- Irish American Bar Association, Member, 2012-Present
Past Employment Positions
- Barton H. Hegeler, APLC, Attorney, 2006-2008
- Small Business Consulting
When Mr. Gallagher is not in the courtroom or the office he is an avid sports fan who enjoys underdogs, 12 round fights and walk-off home runs.