Thomas F. Gallagher, Esq.
At Gallagher Krich APC, we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence and our dedication to achieving positive results for our clients. Tom Gallagher, one of our leading attorneys, has been recognized on numerous occasions as a distinguished lawyer and civil litigator in California. His extensive experience and proven track record have contributed to our firm’s reputation for providing top-notch legal services in areas such as commercial litigation, personal injury, real estate litigation, and corporate law. We strive to offer personalized solutions that meet the unique needs of each client, and we continue to build on our legacy of success.
Tom enjoys cooking, biking, travel, surfing, golf, family and relaxing with a good book. Although dedicated to his family life and living a balanced lifestyle, Tom offers a flexible schedule and easy online booking to speak with him directly that you can book online at your convenience.
Areas of Practice
- 60% Civil Litigation
- 40% Contracts (Drafting, Review, Negotiation)
- 60% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 2006
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2010
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. – 2006
- Guilford College, Greensboro, North Carolina
- 5 Point Detail, Inc.
- Viacel Corp dba Big Game Promotions
- Servpro of Fairbanks Ranch/E. Rancho Santa Fe
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Native American Lawyers Association, Member, 2009-Present
- Irish American Bar Association, Member, 2012-Present
Past Employment Positions
- Barton H. Hegeler, APLC, Attorney, 2006-2008
- Small Business Consulting
When Mr. Gallagher is not in the courtroom or the office he is an avid sports fan who enjoys underdogs, 12 round fights and walk-off home runs.