Need a California Business Transaction Lawyer?
Business transactions are often at the root of a flourishing business. They establish professional relationships, govern the flow of inventory, protect property and trade secrets, and form the foundation of a business’s financing.
Because transactions are central to the life of a business, it is important to seek qualified legal counsel for guidance.
Experienced Legal Guidance with All Types of Transactions
At Gallagher Krich, APC, our downtown San Diego-based business attorneys provide comprehensive representation in all types of transactions. We are creative problem solvers with more than 30 years of combined experience. As entrepreneurs ourselves, we possess a firsthand understanding of the concerns and legal needs businesses face. We take a team approach to providing personalized legal guidance that meets our clients’ unique needs.
Please contact us online or at 858-250-0978 to discuss your legal needs with an experienced transactional lawyer during a free consultation.
You can expect to work directly with our attorneys. Your important legal matters will never be delegated to an inexperienced associate or paralegal.
General Counsel & Trusted Advisers in Transactional Matters
We offer legal guidance for businesses on all types of transactional matters, including:
- Business formation, including entity formation, implementing bylaws and operating agreements, and daily board functions
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, including purchase and sale agreements, employment contracts, nondisclosure agreements, noncompete/nonsolicitation agreements, confidentiality agreements and franchise agreements
- Developing purchase/sale agreements of all types, including distribution agreements, sales contracts and retail agreements
- Drafting promissory notes and enforcing them through collections actions
- Financing activities such as equity financing, stock and asset transactions, private placements, licensing and leasing
- Trademark and copyright registration to protect your intellectual property
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Settlement Transfer Assignments
- Employment Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Internet transactions & e-commerce
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Intellectual Property rights
- Indemnification Agreements
- Document review
- Contract negotiations
We serve as general counsel for a number of local businesses. Through this arrangement, you can turn to us for any legal needs or disputes that arise, and we will provide you with legal counsel to address your business needs on an ongoing basis.
We invite you to call Gallagher | Krich, APC at (858) 250-0978 to arrange a free consultation to discuss your business needs. For your convenience, evening and weekend meetings are available by appointment.
Interpretación español disponible con cita previa.