Our Business Law Services
When you have a successful business, the last thing you want is a costly and time-consuming legal dispute. Our team can protect you and advocate for you to ensure your interests are served.
Businesses are often targets of frivolous lawsuits. Regardless of how the lawsuit arose, obtaining qualified representation can minimize litigation’s detrimental impacts on your organization. At Gallagher Krich, APC, we offer free consultations and representation in all types of litigation cases.
We have experienced and knowledgeable lawyers to support you to fully comply with human resources laws and best practices. Our team can take care of these daunting HR forms and procedures for you. We can start our work from business HR policies, be there for day-to-day advice, and defend you in the court in the event of an employee lawsuit.
We can help you with:
- Recruitment and selection
- Hiring policies
- Employment standard agreements
- Trade secrets or proprietary rights agreements
- Drug and alcohol testing policy and agreements
- Arbitration agreements
- Day-to-day HR processes
- … and more
Our lawyers provide comprehensive representation in all types of transactions – because transactions are central to the life of a business, it is important to seek qualified legal counsel for guidance. We serve as general counsel for a number of local San Diego businesses and can help you with:
- Business formation (including entity formation, bylaws & operating agreements, and daily board functions)
- Purchase/sale agreements of all types, including distribution agreements, sales contracts and retail agreements
- Trademark & copyright registration to protect your intellectual property
- Drafting and reviewing contracts (including employment contracts, nondisclosure agreements, noncompete/ nonsolicitation agreements, confidentiality agreements, franchise agreements)